S-3.1.01, r. 1 - Dam Safety Regulation
59. An application for authorization for the complete removal of a dam, or its partial removal if as a result the dam is no longer a high-capacity dam, must include
(1) the geographic coordinates and geometric size of the dam;
(2) a description of the planned work; and
(3) a description of the impact of the dam removal on the natural characteristics of the watercourse, its bed and its shores.
An application for authorization for partial removal must also include
(1) the name and address of the dam owner;
(2) the plans and specifications of the altered dam, drawn up by an engineer, and the hydrologic and hydraulic data and assumptions considered; and
(3) the new impounding capacity of the dam.
O.C. 300-2002, s. 59; O.C. 402-2011, s. 10.