5. The register of dams established under section 31 of the Act must contain the following information and documents:
(1) the official name of the dam as established by the Commission de toponymie and the particulars of its location;
(2) the name and address of the dam owner;
(3) the year the dam was constructed and, where applicable, the year any structural alterations were made to the dam;
(4) the dam uses;
(5) a description of the dam that includes the dam type, foundation type, dam height, impounding capacity and reservoir depth;
(6) the hydrologic and hydraulic data in respect of the dam, including discharge capacity, in the case of a high-capacity dam, reservoir surface area and backflow length, reference to any upstream or downstream structures and, where a dam is part of a project, reference to the other structures forming part of the project;
(7) the seismic zone in which the dam is located with reference to the seismic zone map in Schedule I; and
(8) 1 or more photographs of the dam.
In respect of high-capacity dams within the meaning of section 4 of the Act, the following information must also be entered in the register of dams:
(1) the dam classification under Division I of Chapter III;
(2) the dam failure consequence category;
(3) the year of a planned safety review and the year it was effectively carried out; and
(4) the year in which there was any change in the use of the dam likely to affect its safety and, where applicable, the year of a permanent or temporary stopping of its operation.