6. A certificate of qualification shall be awarded to a person who passes the examinations for the level of qualification concerned.
The certificate of qualification must contain the following information:
(1) the name and birthdate of the holder;
(2) the level of qualification for which the certificate was issued;
(3) the certificate number, the date it was issued and its date of expiry; and
(4) the name and, where applicable, the registration number of the instructor who conducted the examination.