S-2.1, r. 9 - Regulation respecting concrete pumps and distribution masts
59. The report shall contain the following information:
(1) an identification of the supporting members and parts tested, including the serial number and the manufacturer’s name;
(2) a detailed description of the test which was carried out and the testing method used to ensure the strength of the supporting members of the pump-truck;
(3) a description of the repairs carried out, where applicable;
(4) the name of the person who carried out the repairs; and
(5) a statement signed and sealed by an engineer certifying that the fittings or equipment are in conformity with the regulations.