56. A general test is comprised of a visual examination and performance checks of all the integral parts of the pump-truck mentioned in Schedule II.
The test shall include
(1) evaluating the wear of each supporting member of the pump-truck through corrosion, deformation, cracking or any other type of deterioration;
(2) checking the safety devices such as the cut-out switches, the hopper grille and the guard-rail;
(3) recommendations made by the competent person following the evaluation of each of the supporting members and testing of the safety devices; and
(4) re-testing the pump-truck following repairs, where applicable.