S-2.1, r. 9 - Regulation respecting concrete pumps and distribution masts
52. The log contain the following information:
(1) the number of hours of use per day and the cumulative number of hours of use;
(2) the type of regular and preventive maintenance work;
(3) the content of the general tests described in sections 55 and 56;
(4) the results of the non-destructive tests provided for in section 57; and
(5) the type of repairs, the name of the person who did the repairs and the date the work was carried out.