(1) The erection and dismantling of scaffoldings shall be performed under the supervision and control of a qualified person.
(2) All parts of a scaffolding shall be inspected by a qualified person before its erection.
(3) During erecting and dismantling operations, all safety measures shall be taken to prevent objects from falling.
(4) Tools appropriate to the type of scaffolding shall be placed at the disposal of the workers.
(5) In order to protect workers against falls when they erect or dismantle scaffolding, one or several measures provided for in subparagraphs 1 to 4 of the second paragraph of section 2.9.1 shall be taken.
(6) During the erection or dismantling of scaffolding, any other work shall:
(a) be performed on only those sections which conform to this Code; and
(b) not be performed under the sections being used, unless an overhead protection for workers is provided to catch objects which fall from a higher level.
(7) During its erection or dismantling, no scaffolding shall be left in such a state that it may create a hazard.
R.R.Q., 1981, c. S-2.1, r. 6, s. 3.9.4; O.C. 35-2001, s. 14.