18.104.22.168. A toilet must be
(1) within easy access;
(2) free from any obstacle or obstruction that could prevent the toilet from being used;
(3) built so that the occupant is sheltered from view and protected from the weather and falling objects;
(4) provided with natural or artificial lighting;
(5) equipped with a seat and cover;
(6) provided with toilet paper;
(7) heated to a minimum of 20 °C; and
The toilet must be maintained in good operating condition and in a clean and sanitary condition and be kept free of vermin, rodents and insects.
Any cracked or damaged toilet seat must be replaced immediately.