3.23.7. Before undertaking work liable to emit asbestos dust, the employer must train the worker and inform him of the risks, prevention methods and safe working methods. The training and information program must contain at least:
(1) the employer’s general obligations;
(2) the effects of asbestos on health;
(3) the standards applicable and the sampling to be carried out;
(4) the worker’s rights and obligations;
(5) individual and common protective devices and equipment;
(6) the tasks to be carried out and the equipment and tools to be used;
(7) safe working methods and procedures;
(8) prevention and verification methods.
The information and training provided for in the first paragraph must have previously been established in writing.
O.C. 54-90, s. 3; O.C. 459-99, s. 6.