(1) Piling of materials shall be done so that piles do not disturb:
(a) the spread of natural or artificial light;
(b) the good operation of machines and other installations;
(c) movement in passages, aisles, stairways, elevators, or near doors; and
(d) the efficient operation of fire prevention equipment.
(2) Materials shall not be piled against walls or partitions of buildings without ensuring that they can resist the lateral pressure.
(3) Materials shall not be piled to a height which might jeopardize the stability of the pile.
(4) The employer shall supply the necessary equipment to reach the height of piles to the person assigned to warehousing.
(5) The distance between the side of an opening in an opening in a floor or roof and the bottom of a pile of materials shall be more than the height of the pile except if a device prevents the falling of materials.