2.20.11. The principal contractor must provide lockout material including individually keyed locks, except if an employer or self-employed worker is responsible therefor pursuant to section 2.20.10.
The name of the person who installs an individually keyed lock must be clearly indicated on the individually keyed lock. Despite the foregoing, the principal contractor may provide persons having access to the danger zone of a machine with individually keyed locks with no name indication, if the principal contractor keeps a record thereof.
The record contains at least the following information:
(1) identification of each individually keyed lock;
(2) the name and telephone number of each person to whom a lock is given;
(3) where applicable, the name and telephone number of the employer of each worker to whom a lock is given;
(4) the date and time at which the lock is given;
(5) the date and time at which the lock is returned.