77. An underground excavation under the influence of a body of water may not be begun without there being obtained from an engineer plans and specifications accompanied by studies covering the following elements;
(1) a study of the surface of the site under which the surface pillars will be located;
(2) a soil distribution study;
(3) a study of the mechanical properties of the soil;
(4) a study of the mechanical properties of the rock to be excavated;
(5) a study of the hydrogeological conditions;
(6) the data necessary for a surface pillar checking and maintenance system.
The plans and specifications and the accompanying studies shall be kept at the mine site and shall be available at all times.