S-2.1, r. 13 - Regulation respecting occupational health and safety
77. Compressed gas cylinders: All compressed gas cylinders shall:
(1) comply with the Act respecting pressure vessels (chapter A-20.01) and its regulations;
(2) be kept away from any source of heat and not be exposed to temperatures in excess of 50 °C;
(3) be used only for the purposes for which they were designed;
(4) be handled in such a manner as not to damage them, and be fastened upright or held in a cart when in use;
(5) be kept in an upright position with the valves facing upwards and be solidly held in place;
(6) be equipped with a protective cap for the valves when not connected for use.