72.Safety precautions: The storage and handling of dangerous substances shall be so controlled as to prevent accidental spillage or lighting of these substances. The following precautions shall be taken:
(1) separate or isolate any dangerous substances which when mixed with other substances, may cause a fire or an explosion, or may discharge flammable or toxic gases;
(2) keep containers, piping and other apparatus in good working order;
(3) clean immediately but safely any dangerous substance spilled on floors or shelves;
(4) when pouring from one container to another, use a secure recipient taking into account the type of dangerous substance being poured;
(5) depending on the category in which the dangerous substance is classified, it shall comply with sections 77 to 99.