69.7. Sampling report: The employer must obtain a sampling report where samples are taken for analysis from flocking and heat insulating material.
Such a report must contain the following information:
(1) the name and qualification of the person responsible of the sampling report;
(2) for each flocking and heat insulating material, a list of the samples taken and their location;
(3) the analysis report of the samples;
(4) the analysis method used; and
(5) the name and address of the laboratory having carried out the analyses and the identification of the interlaboratory quality control program in which the laboratory participates.