66. Protective clothing: The employer shall make sure that workers wear protective clothing used exclusively for their work when performing any of the following activities:
(1) the recovery or melting of lead or lead products;
(2) the manufacturing of lead batteries;
(3) the manufacturing of lead powders or salts, chlorine, fluorescent lamps or caustic soda where workers must handle lead or mercury;
(4) any work involving exposure to crocidolite asbestos, amosite or any other type of amphibole;
(5) any work involving exposure to chrysotile asbestos fibres that cannot be contained within the exposure value levels specified in Schedule I.
Before reuse, the employer shall ensure that such clothing has been cleaned with a vacuum equipped with a high-efficiency filter, unless the clothing has been washed.