S-2.1, r. 13 - Regulation respecting occupational health and safety
272. Conditions of use and maintenance: Every self-propelled vehicle shall be used, made and repaired in such way that it does not compromise the health, safety and well-being of workers. Consequently:
(1) the vehicle motor shall be in the off position during fueling, except if a safe work method has been established;
(2) the vehicle shall not be used if repair or maintenance work is being carried out on it;
(3) the vehicle shall be maintained and inspected in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions or standards offering equivalent safety;
(4) when one of its parts is repaired, reconditioned or replaced, this new part shall provide a level of safety that is equivalent to that of the original part.