S-2.1, r. 13 - Regulation respecting occupational health and safety
165. Facilities and upkeep: The toilets of any establishment shall be:
(1) used exclusively for the purposes for which they were designed;
(2) free from any obstacle or obstruction that could prevent them from being used;
(3) kept clean and free of vermin, rodents or insects;
(4) maintained in sanitary condition;
(5) cleaned and washed before each shift or on the first half of each shift, except if they have not been used;
(6) disinfected daily.