155. Change room with drying facilities: A change room with drying facilities shall be put at the disposal of workers assigned to do work involving compressed air, unless such work is performed occasionally.
The change room with drying facilities shall consist of a room with:
(1) a space where the workers may change their clothes;
(2) benches and lockers or hooks;
(3) a clearance of at least 600 mm in front of each row of lockers;
(4) facilities with sources of heat for drying workers’ clothes;
(5) showers with hot and cold water installed in an adjacent room, in the proportion of one shower per 15 workers who finish their shift at the same time.