153. Lunch room: A lunch room shall be provided for workers who eat their meals in the establishment.
The lunch room shall:
(1) occupy a minimum area of 1.1 m2 per worker for all workers likely to eat there at the same time;
(2) be provided with tables and seats for all workers likely to eat there at the same time;
(3) be separate from the work premises;
(4) be cleaned after each meal period, except for unused spaces;
(5) be disinfected daily;
(6) be equipped with covered garbage containers that shall be leakproof, corrosion resistant, and cleaned daily on working days;
(7) be provided with hooks for hanging clothes, except where cloakrooms or hooks already exist in an area adjacent to the lunch room;
(8) not be used for storage purposes.
This section does not apply to facilities used as offices.