S-2.1, r. 13 - Regulation respecting occupational health and safety

Full text
146. Authorization: A person intending to establish, reconstruct, enlarge or alter a water supply intake designed to supply an establishment with drinking water shall submit the plans and specifications thereof to the Minister of Sustainable Development, Environment and Parks and obtain his authorization in accordance with section 32 of the Environment Quality Act (chapter Q-2).
The authorization provided for in the first paragraph is not required where the establishment receives its water supply from a municipal waterworks system or from a waterworks system operated by a holder of the permit prescribed in section 32.1 of that Act.
O.C. 885-2001, s. 146.