14. Floor: Any floors shall be:
(1) kept in good order, clean and free from any obstruction;
(2) provided with walkways that comply with section 15;
(3) provided with drains, if required for maintenance and the draining off of liquids;
(4) free from any opening capable of causing an accident, unless they are protected with a guardrail or a cover capable of bearing a load of at least 2,4 kN/m2.
Where a motorized vehicle is likely to travel on a cover, the cover must have a resistance at least equivalent to 3 times the maximum load that may be imposed by the vehicle.
O.C. 885-2001, s. 14; O.C. 1411-2018, s. 711O.C. 1411-2018, s. 712.