8. When conciliation does not lead to an agreement within 45 days of receipt of the application for conciliation, the syndic shall, within the 20 following days, send a conciliation report by registered or certified mail to the person referred to in section 2 and to the midwife.
The syndic’s conciliation report must pertain to, where applicable,
(1) the amount of the account in dispute;
(2) the amount that the person referred to in section 2 acknowledges owing;
(3) the amount that the midwife acknowledges having to refund or is willing to accept in settlement of the dispute; and
(4) the amount suggested by the syndic during conciliation as payment to the midwife or refund to the person referred to in section 2.
The syndic shall also send the person referred to in section 2 the form in Schedule I and indicate the procedure and deadline for submitting the dispute to arbitration.