2. Within 90 days following the date of receipt of a duly completed application, Retraite Québec shall provide the council member or former council member and his spouse with a statement showing the following information:
(1) the date on which the council member or former council member became a member of the Pension Plan of Elected Municipal Officers and, where applicable, the date on which he ceased to be a member thereof;
(2) the benefits accrued to the council member or former council member, without taking into account any reduction resulting from a prior partition or assignment of benefits, from the time when he became a member of the plan until the date of assessment provided for in the second paragraph of section 63.2 of the Act, as well as the value of those benefits;
(3) in the case of married spouses or spouses in a civil union, the benefits accrued during the period of the marriage or civil union, as well as the value of those benefits;
(4) where applicable, the value of the reduction of the benefits accrued as a result of any prior partition or assignment of benefits that would be applicable at the date of that assessment;
(5) the terms and conditions for payment of the sums awarded to the spouse in accordance with Division III.