11. An application for payment of the sums awarded to the spouse must be accompanied by the following documents:
(1) the judgement of separation from bed and board, divorce, annulment of marriage or civil union, dissolution of civil union or the payment of a compensatory allowance unless the judgment has already been sent to Retraite Québec;
(2) where applicable, any other judgment relative to the partition or assignment of the benefits of the council member or former council member or the joint declaration dissolving the civil union along with the notarized transaction contract;
(3) where applicable, the agreement entered into between the spouses regarding the terms for payment out of benefits accrued under the Pension Plan of Elected Municipal Officers;
(3.1) in the case of spouses referred to in the first paragraph of section 63.1.1 of the Act, the agreement between the spouses concerning partition of the benefits accrued by the council member or former council member under the Pension Plan of Elected Municipal Officers, signed before a notary or attorney, or a sworn declaration signed by both spouses within 12 months following the date on which they ceased living together;
(4) the divorce certificate and, where applicable, the certificate of non-appeal.