9. An application is made using the form prescribed by the Bureau and contains
(1) the name of the association, the address of its head office and other contact information;
(2) the region in which the association carries on activities;
(3) the trades or occupations practised by the association’s members or the employees of the employers represented by the association, as the case may be, and, in the case of an association of employees, whether there is any related association of employees whose members practise the same trades or the same occupations in a region referred to in paragraph 2;
(4) the name of the association’s officers or representatives, specifying their role in it and identifying the person who is designated to act as respondent with the Bureau;
(5) every trade, occupation and region covered by the application.
In this Regulation, “representative” includes any person called upon to determine the employees who will be referred or to join the employees for that purpose.