46. The Bureau may, for the time it determines, suspend or restrict a licence in the following cases:
(1) the association no longer meets the conditions for the issue of the licence;
(2) the association contravenes a standard in Division III;
(3) the association has obtained the issue, amendment or renewal of a licence, or the lifting of a licence suspension or restriction, under false representations or by providing false information;
(4) the association or one of its officers or representatives, exerted pressure upon, threatened, intimidated or assaulted in any way whatsoever a member of the Government, a member of the personnel of the Minister of Labour or of the department, or an officer or member of the personnel of the Commission, in connection with labour referral.
A restriction may include a prohibition to refer employees for a particular trade or occupation or in a region, or may prohibit a person from acting on behalf of an association holding a licence. A prohibition concerning a person may apply to several licence holders.