35. The Bureau refuses to renew a licence in the following cases:
(1) the association does not meet all the conditions for the issue of a licence provided for in sections 7 to 10, with the necessary modifications;
(2) the association or one of its officers or representatives, in any capacity whatsoever, in office at the time of the application, has been found guilty, during the 5 years preceding the application, of a criminal or penal offence which, in the opinion of the Bureau, is related to labour referral or union placement;
(3) the association has attempted to obtain the renewal of the licence under false representations or by providing false information;
(4) the association or one of its officers or representatives has exerted pressure upon, threatened, intimidated or assaulted in any way whatsoever a member of the Government, a member of the personnel of the Minister of Labour or of the department, or an officer or member of the personnel of the Commission, with a view to obtaining a licence renewal.