54.The statement that the plan administrator must send to the affected member, for the purpose of paragraph 2 of section 95 of the Act, must contain
(1) the date on which the member’s employment ended;
(2) for the period elapsed since the last statement received in accordance with paragraph 1 of section 95 of the Act until the date referred to in paragraph 1 above, the information provided for in subparagraphs 1 to 11 and 15 of the first paragraph of section 53;
(3) the terms for payment in full for each of the accounts;
(4) the fees for refunds or transfers;
(5) the cases provided for in section 68 of the Act entitling the member to a refund of the funds in his locked-in account.