R-17.0.1, r. 3 - Regulation respecting voluntary retirement savings plans
19. For the purposes of section 46 of the Act, the agreement reached between an employer and a professional order, an association or other group must contain the following information:
(1) the employer’s name and contact information;
(2) the name of the employer’s representative, and the address and telephone number of his office;
(3) the frequency at which plan members may change their rate of contribution;
(4) any contribution that the employer agrees to pay into the plan;
(5) a mention that contributions will be collected by the employer and remitted to the administrator;
(6) a mention that the professional order, association or other group, as the case may be, will send a copy of the agreement to the administrator without delay.