2. Within 90 days following the date of receipt of a duly completed application, Retraite Québec shall provide the council member or former council member and his spouse with a statement showing the following information:
(1) the date on which the council member or former council member became a member of the general retirement plan for mayors and councillors of municipalities and, where applicable, the date on which he ceased to be a member thereof;
(2) the benefits accrued to the council member or former council member, without taking into account any reduction resulting from a prior partition or assignment of benefits between spouses, from the time when he became a member of the plan until the date of assessment provided for in the second paragraph of section 41.5 of the Act, as well as the value of those benefits;
(3) the benefits accrued during the period of the marriage as well as the value of those benefits;
(4) where applicable, the value of the reduction of the benefits accrued as a result of any prior partition or assignment of benefits between spouses that would be applicable at the date of that assessment;
(5) the terms and conditions for payment of the sums awarded to the spouse in accordance with Division III.
The statement of benefits and values established at the date of assessment on the basis of information known to Retraite Québec not later than the date of the statement is presumed accurate unless there is evidence to the contrary.