2. An application for registration of an amendment to a pension plan must, in addition to the documents and information required under the second paragraph of section 24 of the Act, contain the following information:
(1) the name of the plan and the number assigned to it by Retraite Québec;
(2) the object of the amendment and the date on which it becomes effective;
(3) where the amendment has the effect of reducing the benefits of members or beneficiaries, as the case may be:
(a) the date on which the collective agreement, arbitration award in lieu thereof, or order or decree making that amendment or rendering it compulsory becomes effective;
(b) the date of sending of the notice prescribed in the first paragraph of section 26 of the Act;
(4) the name and office address of the signatory of the application;
(5) a copy of the pertinent part of any collective agreement, arbitration award, order or decree under which the amendment was made.
The signatory of the application must certify:
(1) that he is the administrator of the plan or is authorized to act on the administrator’s behalf;
(2) that the person who certified the copy of the amendment that accompanies the application to be a true copy is qualified to do so;
(3) that the information contained in the application is exact to the best of his knowledge.
The application for registration shall also be accompanied with a declaration in conformity with the declaration provided in Schedule 0.0.1.
O.C. 1158-90, s. 2; O.C. 173-2002, s. 3.