2. The basic salary includes
(1) any lump sum paid to an employee as part of the measures designed to protect the employee’s salary following reassignment, career reorientation, demotion or other similar event, to compensate for a decrease in the employee’s previous basic salary;
(2) any lump sum paid to an employee as part of the measures designed to guarantee the employee a percentage increase in the employee’s basic salary during periodic salary reviews;
(3) any additional remuneration paid to an employee who is a member of the Ordre des infirmières et infirmiers du Québec having already reached the maximum of the salary scale, following recognized postschool training in nursing care in accordance with the provisions of the collective labour agreement applying to the employee;
(3.1) any additional remuneration paid to an employee whose job title requires a diploma of college studies (DEC) and is classified in the technicians group (code 2000) appearing in the document entitled Nomenclature des titres d’emploi, des libellés, des taux et des échelles de salaire du réseau de la santé et des services sociaux tabled on 15 December 2005 in the National Assembly by the Minister of Health and Social Services as Sessional Document 2575-20051215, having already reached the maximum of the salary scale, following required and recognized post-school training in accordance with the provisions of the collective labour agreement applying to the employee;
(4) the lump sum paid to an employee, under an agreement concerning the extension of the collective labour agreements ending on 30 June 2002 or under conditions of employment arising from the agreements or established on the basis of the same parameters, that corresponds to a percentage of the basic salary of the employee.