68.2. A monetary administrative penalty of $350 in the case of a natural person or $1,500 in other cases may be imposed on any person who fails
(1) to provide a storage site with a sign that complies with the requirements of paragraph 1 of section 19;
(2) to enter in a logbook the information prescribed by section 20, to keep the logbook or to make it available to the Minister for the period provided for in the fifth paragraph of that section;
(3) to provide a transfer station with a sign that complies with the requirements of paragraph 1 of section 48;
(4) to enter in a logbook the information prescribed by section 49, the second paragraph of section 51 or section 52 or 54 or to annex to the logbook the analysis reports prescribed by the first paragraph of section 51 or section 59;
(5) to enter in a report referred to in the first paragraph of section 52 the results of the analyses prescribed in that section.
The penalty provided for in the first paragraph may also be imposed on any person who, in contravention of a provision of this Regulation, fails to communicate or to send to the Minister any report or study, within the time prescribed in cases where no other monetary administrative penalties are provided for such failure.