64. The guarantee must be provided to the Minister of Sustainable Development, Environment and Parks in lawful money of Canada before the transfer station commences operations, in one of the following forms:
(1) cash, a bank draft or money order, postal money order or certified cheque made out to the Minister of Finance;
(2) bearer bonds issued or guaranteed by Québec, Canada or a Canadian province, the United States of America or one of its member States, the International Bank for Reconstruction or Development, a municipality or a school board in Canada, or a fabrique in Québec;
(3) a security or guarantee policy issued to the Minister of Finance with a stipulation of solidarity and renunciation of the benefits of discussion and division by a legal person authorized to stand security under the Bank Act (S.C. 1991, c. 46), the Act respecting trust companies and savings companies (chapter S-29.01), the Act respecting insurance (chapter A-32) or the Act respecting financial services cooperatives (chapter C-67.3); or
(4) a letter of credit issued to the Minister of Finance by a bank or a financial services cooperative.
Subject to the term specified and section 66, the wording of a guarantee in the form of a security or guarantee policy or letter of credit must be to the effect that the guarantee is unconditional and irrevocable.