49. The operator of a contaminated soil transfer station must verify the acceptability of the soils before they are received. For that purpose, for every incoming shipment of soil, the operator must request from the owner of the soil and enter in an operations logbook
(1) the name and address of the owner of the soil and the name of the carrier;
(2) the quantity of soil expressed in metric tons;
(3) the nature of the contaminants present in the soil and their concentration value with the name of the laboratory that prepared the analysis reports;
(4) the origin of the soil; and
(5) the date on which the soil was accepted by the station.
The logbook must make it possible at all times to locate the batches of soils received to allow sampling to verify their acceptability.