8. Only a natural person domiciled in Canada or another person or municipality having an establishment in Canada may register with the Minister as a participant in the system in order to acquire emission allowances. The applicant must provide the Minister with the following information and documents:
(1) the applicant’s name and contact information;
(2) in the case of an applicant other than a natural person or a municipality, the information and documents referred to in subparagraphs 1 to 3 and 6 to 9 of the first paragraph of section 7, with the necessary modifications;
(2.1) in the case of a natural person, a list of the entities the person owns or controls with the control percentage between each entity, the name and contact information for the business corporations in which the person controls over 10% of the voting rights attached to all the outstanding voting securities of the business corporation, and the name and contact information of all partnerships in which the person is a partner, general partner or special partner, and in which the person provided over 10% of the common stock;
(3) if the application is made by a mandatary who is not domiciled in Québec, the name and contact information of a natural person domiciled in Québec who is designated to represent the applicant;
(4) if the application is made by a natural person, a declaration signed by the person or, in other cases, a declaration signed by a director or any other officer, or a resolution of the board of directors including an undertaking to comply with the conditions of this Regulation.