70.14. Each full year from the start date of a project or, for the projects referred to in the third paragraph of section 70.5, from the date of registration, constitutes a project reporting period.
Every project promoter must, not later than 6 months after the end of each project reporting period, submit a project report to the Minister covering the most recent project reporting period and including the following information and documents:
(1) the promoter’s name and contact information and, where applicable, the names and contact information of the members party to the aggregation;
(2) the start and end dates for the project reporting period covered by the report;
(3) the quantity of GHG emission reductions during the period covered by the project report, calculated using the methods set out in the applicable protocol, in metric tonnes CO2 equivalent, and all the information and documents used for the calculation;
(4) the calculation, surveillance and monitoring methods for the data used, and the data monitored;
(5) the quantity of GHG emission reductions eligible for the issue of offset credits according to the conditions of this Regulation and the protocol applicable to the project, in metric tonnes CO2 equivalent;
(6) information or document required by the protocol applicable to the project;
(7) a demonstration that the project has been carried out in accordance with this Regulation;
(8) a declaration signed by the promoter attesting that
(a) the project is still being carried out in conformity with the rules applicable to the type of project and the place where it is carried out;
(b) the promoter still owns the GHG emission reductions for which the offset credits are requested;
(c) the GHG emission reductions have not been used to apply for credits under another program; and
(d) the information and documents provided are complete and accurate;
(8.1) any information relating to financial assistance received for the project under a GHG emission reduction program;
(9) a comparison with the previous project report and, where applicable, a description of any changes made;
(10) the date of the report.
In the case of a project referred to in the third paragraph of section 70.5, the promoter must, not later than 6 months after the date of registration, submit to the Minister a project report including the information and documents listed in the second paragraph of this section, covering the whole period beginning on or after 1 January 2007 and ending on the date of registration.
Despite the second paragraph, if, for a single project or for each project in an aggregation of projects, GHG emission reductions of less than 25,000 metric tonnes CO2 equivalent have been achieved during a period covered by a project report, the promoter may postpone the submission of the project report for that period to the following year, provided the promoter notifies the Minister in writing within the time prescribed in the second paragraph. The promoter must, however, submit a project report every 2 years and the information must be presented separately for each project reporting period.
If a project report is not submitted within the required time, the GHG emission reductions calculated and reported in the project report will not be eligible for the issue of offset credits.
In the case of an aggregation of offset credit projects, a single project report may be submitted by the promoter, but the report must contain the information and documents referred to in the second paragraph for each project.
O.C. 1184-2012, s. 45; O.C. 902-2014, s. 50.