57. The Minister organizes a sale of emission units by mutual agreement in a determined place or online, at most 4 times per year.
At least 60 days before a sale by mutual agreement, the Minister publishes a notice of sale by mutual agreement on the website of the Ministère du Développement durable, de l’Environnement et des Parcs and, if the Minister considers it appropriate, in a newspaper or other publication, including the following information:
(1) the place or Internet address, the date and the time of the sale by mutual agreement;
(2) the terms and conditions for registering as a purchaser;
(3) the form of an offer, and the procedure for submitting an offer;
(4) the procedure for the sale by mutual agreement;
(5) the number of emission units available for sale for each category;
(6) the settlement price for the units.
O.C. 1297-2011, s. 57; O.C. 1184-2012, s. 36.