45. The Minister auctions emission units in a specific place or online, at most 4 times per year.
At least 60 days before an auction, the Minister publishes a notice of auction on the website of the Ministère du Développement durable, de l’Environnement et des Parcs and, if the Minister considers it appropriate, in a newspaper or other publication, stating the rules set out in this Regulation and including, in particular, the following information:
(1) the place or Internet address, the date and the time of the auction;
(2) the terms and conditions for registering as a bidder;
(3) the form of a bid, and the procedure for submitting a bid;
(4) the procedure for the auction;
(5) the number and vintage of the emission units to be auctioned and the composition of each lot;
(6) the minimum settlement price for the units, set in accordance with the third paragraph of section 49 and, in the case of a joint auction with a partner entity, the minimum price set by that entity and the procedure used to set a joint minimum price set out in subparagraph 2 of the fourth paragraph of section 49.
O.C. 1297-2011, s. 45; O.C. 1184-2012, s. 28.