26.2.A clearing house that wishes to use emission allowances to compensate for a transaction must, in accordance with the procedure established in section 26.3, send the Minister an application for compensation containing the following information:
(1) the account number of the clearing house;
(2) the general account number of the emitter or participant who is compensated;
(3) the quantity, type and, where applicable, vintage of the emission allowances used for compensation;
(4) the settlement price of each type and, where applicable, each vintage of emission allowances;
(5) the type of emission allowances trading agreement and the transaction date scheduled;
(6) where applicable, the codes of the exchange and of the contract.