26.1. Every emitter or participant who wishes to transfer emission allowances to a clearing house must, in accordance with the second paragraph, send the Minister a transaction request for the clearing house containing the following information:
(1) the general account number of the seller;
(2) the account number of the clearing house;
(3) the quantity, type and, where applicable, vintage of the emission allowances to be traded;
(4) the settlement price of each type and, where applicable, each vintage of emission allowances;
(5) the type of emission allowances trading agreement and the transaction date scheduled;
(6) where applicable, the codes of the exchange and of the contract.
The transaction request must be sent in accordance with the procedure established in section 26, with the necessary modifications, subject to the acceptance provided for in the third paragraph of that section which does not apply to that type of transaction.