25. Every emitter or participant who wishes to trade emission allowances with another emitter or participant must follow the procedure established in section 26 and send the Minister a transaction request containing the following information:
(1) the general account number of the seller;
(2) the general account number of the buyer;
(3) the quantity, type and, where applicable, vintage of the emission allowances to be traded;
(4) the settlement price of each type and, where applicable, each vintage of emission allowances, as well as the method used to determine the settlement price;
(5) the type of emissions trading agreement, the date of signing of the agreement and the agreed upon trading date;
(6) where applicable, all other transactions or products covered by the agreement, a description of those transactions or products, and the name and contact information of the other parties involved.