12. An account representative may delegate to one or more natural persons the task of entering electronic operations in the system.
The delegation to an electronic submission agent is effected by sending the Minister a notice of delegation including
(1) the name and contact information of the emitter or participant represented by the account representative, along with its identification number and account numbers;
(2) the name and contact information of the account representative;
(3) the name and contact information of the electronic submission agent, including the agent’s home address;
(4) a list of the system operations which the electronic submission agent is authorized to complete; and
(5) the declaration provided for in Part II of Appendix B, signed by the account representative.
All acts, errors or omissions made by the electronic submission agent in the performance of the agent’s duties are deemed to be made by the account representative and by the emitter or participant.
The authorization of the electronic submission agent ends at the end of the day on which the Minister receives a new notice of delegation from the account representative, when the account representative who made the delegation is replaced, or when the accounts of the emitter or participant are closed.