99. The operator of fuel burning equipment or an industrial furnace using fuel that contains residual hazardous materials or that is fuel other than that referred to in Divisions III and IV of this Chapter if the total halogen content at the feed point is greater than 0.15% by weight must maintain a record, for each fuel batch, of
(1) the number or identification code assigned by the operator to the fuel batch and the quantity in kilograms;
(2) the date of use;
(3) the PCB and total halogen content, expressed in mg/kg of fuel, at the equipment or furnace feed point;
(4) the concentration of each organic compound present in the fuel, expressed in mg/kg of fuel, at the equipment or furnace feed point; and
(5) the concentration of each contaminant listed in Schedule G present in the fuel, expressed in mg/kg of fuel, at the equipment or furnace feed point.
Fuel consisting exclusively of used oil meeting the standards in Schedule 6 to the Regulation respecting hazardous materials (chapter Q-2, r. 32) is excluded from the application of this section.