202.2. A monetary administrative penalty of $350 in the case of a natural person or $1,500 in other cases may be imposed on any person who fails
(1) to provide, at the Minister’s request and within the time indicated by the Minister, all information referred to in section 4;
(2) to maintain in a record the data and information prescribed by section 21, 25, 29, 36, 43, 59, 99 or 121 or the first paragraph of section 142, in the cases and on the conditions provided for therein;
(3) to forward to the Minister each year the report or estimate provided for in the first paragraph of section 51, not later than on the date set in that section;
(4) to send to the Minister each year a document referred to in the second paragraph of section 142 or the third paragraph of section 192, not later than on the date set in that section;
(5) to file with or to send to the Minister the sampling report or the written certification provided for in section 200 in accordance with that section.