92. Every person who
(1) provides false or misleading information,
(2) fails to comply with the conditions for the performance of an activity in accordance with section 18, the second paragraph of section 22, section 34, 41 or 62, the first, second or third paragraph of section 64 or the second paragraph of section 71,
(3) fails to carry out an initial characterization study in accordance with section 37,
(4) fails to notify the Minister in accordance with the second or third paragraph of section 45 or section 48,
(5) fails to assess water vulnerability ratings in accordance with section 53 or 69,
(6) fails to delimit the protection zones in accordance with section 54, 57 or 65 where the delimitation is determined by a professional,
commits an offence and is liable, in the case of a natural person, to a fine of $5,000 to $500,000 or, despite article 231 of the Code of Penal Procedure (chapter C-25.1), to a maximum term of imprisonment of 18 months or to both the fine and imprisonment, or, in other cases, to a fine of $15,000 to $3,000,000.