91. Every person who
(1) fails to construct a facility in accordance with a standard provided for in paragraph 1 of section 13, section 16 or 17, the first paragraph of section 22, sections 23 to 28 or subparagraph 2 or 3 or subparagraphs 5 to 7 of section 29,
(2) fails to seal a water withdrawal facility in accordance with section 19 or fails to minimize damage to the seal during subsequent work,
(3) fails to plug the groundwater withdrawal facility or the survey hole in accordance with section 20 or 35,
(4) fails to construct groundwater observation wells in accordance with section 39,
(5) fails to implement the fracturing program in accordance with the first paragraph of section 45,
commits an offence and is liable to a fine of $4,000 to $250,000 in the case of a natural person or $12,000 to $1,500,000 in other cases.
O.C. 696-2014, s. 91; I.N. 2014-09-01.