36.The person responsible for the stratigraphic survey must send to the Minister, within 30 days after the plugging of the stratigraphic survey hole is completed, a report signed by the professional who supervised the plugging work. The report must contain the following information:
(1) the characteristics of the survey hole;
(2) the stratigraphic profile, indicating in particular the geological formations plugged;
(3) the plugging technique used;
(4) the plugging materials used;
(5) if applicable, the problems that arose during the survey or the plugging work and the measures taken to correct the situation.