14. The operator of municipal wastewater treatment works maintains and keeps up-to-date a register on the operation of the works for a minimum period of 10 years. The register contains the following elements:
(1) the analysis certificates issued by accredited laboratories;
(2) proof of calibration of flow measurement devices;
(3) all the data and raw measurements collected in the operation of the works;
(4) the accountability reports sent monthly and annually to the Minister;
(5) the notices sent to the Minister;
(6) any other information obtained during the operation of the works.
Any information contained in the register must be provided to the Minister on request.